Client Partnerships Accelerate Business Growth
Lean2Succeed.co.uk © 2014
Please read all our Terms & Conditions
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure they contain all you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 07931 581395 or send us an email: Admin@Lean2Succeed.co.uk
1. These Terms & Conditions will apply to the purchaseof the services and goods by you (the Customer or You) with emails sent to Lean2Succeed and Telephone number 07931 581395 (the Supplier, us, we)
2. These are the terms on which we sell all services to you. By ordering any of the services, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. You can only purchase the Services & Goods from the website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
1. Consumer. Means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
2. Contract. Means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of services.
3. Delivery Location. Means the Supplier's premises or other location where the services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
4. Durable Medium. Means Paper or Email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the receipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
5. Goods. Means any goods that we supply to you with the services, of the number and description as set out in the Order
6. Order. Means the Customer's order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step-by-step process set out on the Website.
8. Services. Means the Services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order.
9. Website. Means our Website Lean2Succeed.co.uk on which the services are advertised.
1. The description of the Services and any Goodsis as set out in the Website, advertising, brochures, or any other form. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small descrepancies in the size and colour of any Goods supplied.
2. In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification is accurate.
3. All services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
4. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable Law or Safety requirement. We will notify via the Website of any changes to Services and Goods.
1. You must cooperate with usin all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform Services and obtain any necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
2. Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate any contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
Personal Information and Registration
1. When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
3. We may contact you by using email or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
1. The description of Services and any Goods in our Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. When an order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
2. The order prcess is et out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your respnonsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
3. A contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any innacuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the contract by means of an email with all information on it (ie The Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods or Services supplied under the Contract, and before performance begins of any Services.
4. Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 1 month from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
5. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
6. We intend that these Terms & Conditions apply only to a Contract enered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different Contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Fees & Payment
1. The Fees (Fees) for the Services , the price of any Goods (if not included in te Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
2. Fees & Charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
3. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services. We may also agree alternative arrangements for payment of Fees on a phased basis. We will also accept payments via BACS transfers.
1. We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, to the delivery location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement:
a. In the case of Services, within a reasonable time; and
b. In the case of Goods, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
2. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not delivery the Services on time (as agreed) you can require us to reduce our Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of the reduction can, where appropriate, be up to the full amount of the Fees or Charges.
3. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (In addition to any other remedies) treat te Contract at an end if:
a. We have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
4. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return appropriate payments made under the Contract.
5. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so,you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return appropriate payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
6. If any Goods from a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if devision of the unit would materially impair the value of the Goods or the Character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
7. We do not generally delivery to addresses outside of England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside of that area, you will need to pay any import duties